Listed below are upcoming and past events that Jan Bray is involved in. For information on upcoming events contact Jan directly.
- Apprenticeship Accelerator Meeting, NAWB and Jobs for the Future- September 19, 2017
- Physicians Assistants Foundation Board Meeting – October 14, 2017
- Home Builders Institute Board Meeting – October 16, 2017
- Grantee Meeting, America’s Promise H1-B Grant – November 14-15, 2017
- ANSI Certificate Program Accreditation Committee Meeting – December 1, 2017
- NAWB Policy Convening, December 8-9, 2017
- NC3 Annual Leadership Summit, July 24-28, 2017: National Coalition Certification Center annual gathering of educational and industry leaders.
- MSSC Leadership Meetings, June14-15, 2017
- Apprenticeship Forward Conference, May 4-5, 2017: National conference focused on expanding apprenticeships, increasing industry engagement and addressing equity and inclusion issues.
- NAWB Forum, March 25-28, 2017: Advancing workforce innovation.
- The Bridge of Southern New Mexico: March 18, 2017: Conference hosted by a public-private partnership connecting key leaders from business, economic development, government and education to promote collaboration community-wide to implement effective measurable change.
- Ideagen Summit, Jaunuary 23, 2017: A platform that serves as a catalyst for establishing a continuing dialogue for high-level, cross-sector collaboration on workforce development.
- International Builders Show, January 9-12, 2017
- Urban Institute Apprenticeship Event, November 15, 2016
- Credential Transparency Initiative, September 19, 2016
- SREB Staff Development Conference, July 14-15, 2016
- Ohio Conference of Career Technical Superintendents, June 21, 2016
- Close It Summit, October 4-6, 2016